Scheduled and Upcoming Classes
Many of our classes are run privately for a specific customer and we try to list all of the courses that we have scheduled. See our full catalogue for all of the classes that we offer.
29 June – 1 July , 2021
Private | Rate | Advanced Product Delivery (APD)
09:00-17:00Europe [ BST ]
23 – 24 August , 2021
Public | Open | ProgramUtvikling
09:00-17:00Europe [ CEST ]
Delivery Mode: In-Person or Live Virtual
Visability: Private or Public
We have taught classes from New Zealand to Seattle and everywhere in-between!
Looking for public training? Don’t see the course that you want? You can sign up to be the first to know about new public course listings.
Why naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood?
naked Agility Limited is a professional company, registered in Scotland, that offers training, coaching, mentoring, and facilitation to help people and teams evolve, integrate, and continuously improve.
We recognise the positive impact that a happy AND motivated workforce, that has a purpose, has on client experience. We help change mindsets towards a people-first culture where everyone encourages others to learn and grow. The resulting divergent thinking leads to many different ideas and opportunities for the success of the organisation.
- Practical experience & Stories! I have been delivering software for 20 years, Microsoft MVP in DevOps for 13 years, and a Professional Scrum Trainer for 11 years!
- 1-hour Coaching Session – a 1-hour remote coaching session with your trainer to help you integrate concepts into your context (at a mutually agreeable time following the course)
- 30 Minute Assessment Review – Regardless of outcome get additional 1-on-1 help to focus your learning.
- Advocates Program – Advocates gain up to £200 for each referral towards future classes.
- Retraining Program – Favourable payment plans for those not working.
- Online Community – Membership to the naked Agility online Teams community. You will be invited to a Microsoft Teams community with all of our past students, as well as a private Team for your class. Share challenges, content, and ideas with folks that have been through the same training as you.
- Dynamic Prices based on your part of the world!
Our Core beliefs
Courage | Commitment | Focus | Respect | Openness
We believe that every organisation deserves usable software on a regular cadence that delivers the highest possible value. Organisations are complex systems. They evolve over time and the current ways of working are a result of this evolution. We help an entire organization focus on value delivery and agree to new norms.
By reducing bureaucracy and command and control management, we believe that everyone will take responsibility for achieving the organisation’s goals. Our tailored blend of training, coaching and mentoring, gives people the opportunity to learn and develop, making the organisation, and its clients, successful.
What We Do
On an evolution towards agility and becoming a great organisation, it is your people that will determine your success. We help the entire organisation agree on methods, goals and cultural values that will enable you to adopt a product-first approach.
We have learned from the success and failure of different organisations and their experiences of introducing an agile mindset. We want to help you transition to a world within which you can delight your clients.
- 2020 – Jack Links, New Signature, Workday, Department of Work and Pensions (UK), Lean SA, YearUp.org, Qualco
- 2019 – Brandes Investment Partners L.P., Capita Secure Information Solutions Ltd, Schlumberger
- 2018 – Hubtel Ghana, NIT A/S, Xceptor – Process and Data Automation
- Past – Alignment Healthcare, Akaditi, Ghana Police Service, Healthgrades, Slaughter and May, SuperControl, Trayport, Slicedbread, Microsoft, MacDonald Humfrey (Automation) Ltd., Kongsberg Maritime, Higher Education Statistics Agency, Graham & Brown, Freadom, Flowmaster (a Mentor Graphics Company), Emerson Process Management, DFDS, Nottingham County Council, Boxit Document Solutions, Bistech, Big Data for Humans, ALS Life Sciences, Lockhead Martin, ProgramUtvikling, Teleplan, Rabobank International, Lockheed Martin, Ericson, Deloitte, Washington Department of Transport, Sage, Milliman, Philips, Illumina, Boeing, Washington Department of Enterprise Services, New Hampshire Supreme Court
We believe that every company deserves high quality software delivered on a regular cadence that meets its customers needs. Our goal is to help you reduce your cycle time, improve your time to market, and minimise any organisational friction in achieving your goals.
naked Agility Limited is a professional company that offers training, coaching, mentoring, and facilitation to help people and teams evolve, integrate, and continuously improve.
We recognise the positive impact that a happy AND motivated workforce, that has purpose, has on client experience. We help change mindsets towards a people-first culture where everyone encourages others to learn and grow. The resulting divergent thinking leads to many different ideas and opportunities for the success of the organisation.