Lean-Agile Practitioners Community
The league of extraordinary lean-agile practitioners: Continuous learning of Emergent Practices!
The league of extraordinary lean-agile practitioners is a group of peers and seasoned practitioners that continuously learn, share emergent practices, and discuss topics with courage, commitment, focus, respect, & openness!
What do you get?
- Business Agility Raw! – Ask me Anything Lean Coffee with Martin Hinshelwood every month
- The Situation Room – Every week, we post a situation that you may find yourself in as a professional. Think through the situation and post how you might respond.
- Tails from the Trenches – We have all been there, and we have the battle scars to prove it. Tell your stories, we will tell ours, and consider this a safe place to figure out what to do.
- Give and Get Help – The best way to get help is to demonstrate your willingness to help others. Engage with the community, ask SMARTly, and don’t assume you know who and what people know. We want to create a culture where asking for help is encouraged.
- Special members-only events, offers, and discounts on public workshops and other products
Our core beliefs
Courage | Commitment | Focus | Respect | Openness
We believe that every organisation deserves usable product on a regular cadence that delivers the highest possible value. Organisations are complex systems. They evolve over time and the current ways of working are a result of this evolution. We help an entire organization focus on value delivery and agree to new norms.
By reducing bureaucracy and command and control management, we believe that everyone will take responsibility for achieving the organisation’s goals. Our tailored blend of training, coaching and mentoring, gives people the opportunity to learn and develop, making the organisation, and its clients, successful.