1 minute to read
Last Updated: Wed 24 May 2023 09:23
This page is in draft and may include errors or omissions. Please check the discussions for any pending updates and changes to the content or to suggest your own changes.
All of these guides are available here and will be linked to their original online resource. We will keep them updated as best we can, and they represent recommendations for adding to your way of working.
- The Scrum Guide - The Scrum Guide contains the definition of Scrum.
- Nexus Guide
- Manifesto for Agile Software Development - We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it. These are our values and principles.
- Kanban Guide - Kanban is a strategy for optimizing the flow of value through a process that uses a visual, pull-based system.
- Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams - The flow-based perspective of Kanban can enhance and complement the Scrum framework and its implementation.
- The Evidence-Based Management Guide - Evidence-Based Management (EBM) is an empirical approach that helps organizations to continuously improve customer outcomes, organizational capabilities, and business results under conditions of uncertainty.
- Detecting Agile BS - The purpose of this document is to provide guidance to DoD program executives and acquisition professionals on how to detect software projects that are really using agile development versus those that are simply waterfall or spiral development in agile clothing.