Learn Scrum from those that created and maintain it with the Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS) 2-day course that teaches how to use Scrum to scale Scrum using the Nexus Framework. Experiance over 50 practices that can help at scale with practical excersises in planning, dependancy management, and team formation at scale.
Contact: | | | | +44 7811 164 522
Dates: Sep 6–7, 2017
Location: Oslo, Norway
Not the right dates or location? Check out the Scaled Professional Scrum with Nexus (SPS) Training
This course has closed for registration because:
- The time for this course has passed, you you should look for additional dates or courses.
- Its very popular and is full, find more Scaled Professional Scrum with Nexus (SPS) Training dates.
- Its a Private class. We teach many courses on site exclusively for companies
In the Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS) with Nexus Workshop, you will simulate a large software development project using the Nexus Framework. Through this hands-on case study, you will learn over 50 practices to reduce complexity and dependencies at scale. You will leave with the knowledge and tools necessary to scale Scrum to deliver an Integrated Increment every Sprint.
This experience will help you understand the techniques, philosophies, and challenges that Ken Schwaber and Scrum.org have learned through years of formulating and coaching Scrum projects in enterprises.
Download Scaled Professional Scrum data sheet and read more.
If you have more than 5 people to train it can be more cost effective to have Martin come onsite and deliver a private course just for you. You can request a private course to be delivered onsite at your offices.
Schedule of Scaled Professional Scrum with Nexus (SPS) Training classes
You can view our full list of training classes as well as our specialist Scrum & Agile Courses from Scrum.org as well as our DevOps & ALM Courses from ALM-Training.com and Accentient.
We have a number of public classes upcomming in the next few months on our Training Schedule that might be of intereste
Learn more than you ever have beforeThe new roles, artifacts and events of the Nexus Framework
- How to organize several teams working on the same product so productivity is optimized
- Practices that will help teams efficiently build an integrated software product
- Techniques to detect irregularities and how to address them appropriately
- Challenges in large-scale development initiatives and how to get back on track
This course is for you if…SPS is targeted at development leads and managers and anyone else involved in formulating, participating or managing scaled Scrum product development. Organizations are encouraged to send a team of people that will be (or already are) running large Scrum initiatives. It is especially oriented to those who:
- Already are effectively running small Scrum projects
- Want to apply multiple Scrum teams to develop a large system or product
- Managing scaled projects
- Struggling with scaled projects
Before coming to the courseAttendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Nexus Guide (required).
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working with a Scrum Team or through taking a Professional Scrum Master class or similar course.
- Have an understanding of development techniques, tools, and practices needed to sustain large scale development.
- Passed the Nexus Open assessment.
Assessment and certificationAll participants who complete the Scaled Professional Scrum workshop receive a password to attempt the Scaled Professional Scrum assessment (SPS). The industry-recognized SPS certification requires a minimum passing score on this rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list all SPS certificate holders. Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs after attending a two-day Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), or Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) course and 21 PDUs after attending a three-day Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) course. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI’s “Education courses provided by other third party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
Why Martin Hinshelwood & naked Agility
Martin Hinshelwood is the Founder/CEO of naked Agility Limited and has been their Principal Consultant and Trainer on DevOps & Agility for four years. Martin is a Professional Scrum Trainer, Microsoft MVP: Visual Studio and Development Technologies, and has been Consulting, Coaching, and Training in DevOps & Agility with Visual Studio, Azure, Team Services, and Scrum since 2010 and has been delivering software since 2000.
Check out the Scaled Professional Scrum with Nexus (SPS) Training page for more classes.