Learn Scrum from those that created and maintain it with the Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS) 2-day course that teaches how to use Scrum to scale Scrum using the Nexus Framework.
In the Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS) with Nexus Workshop, you will simulate a large software development project using the Nexus Framework. Through this hands-on case study, you will learn over 50 practices to reduce complexity and dependencies at scale. You will leave with the knowledge and tools necessary to scale Scrum to deliver an Integrated Increment every Sprint.
Download Scaled Professional Scrum data sheet and read more.
If you have more than 5 people to train it can be more cost effective to have Martin come onsite and deliver a private course just for you. You can request a private course to be delivered onsite at your offices.
You can view our full list of training classes as well as our specialist Scrum & Agile Courses from Scrum.org as well as our DevOps & ALM Courses from ALM-Training.com and Accentient.
We have a number of public classes upcomming in the next few months on our Training Schedule that might be of intereste
Why Martin Hinshelwood & naked Agility
Martin Hinshelwood is a Professional Scrum Trainer who provides training and consulting on both DevOps and Agility for organisations all over the world.
Martin has been certified by Scrum.org who provide the highest quality Scrum training in the world. Our training material is created and maintained by Scrum co-creator Ken Schwaber, and the community of Professional Scrum Trainers worldwide. This is the most up-to-date material with the software industry, its trends, and the latest software practices.
Martin Hinshelwood brings his own style and stories, born from his experience consulting from Seattle to Charlotte, Glasgow to Oslo, and Pune to Beijing. He comes highly recommended by previous students around the world.
Learn more than you ever have beforeThe new roles, artifacts and events of the Nexus Framework
- How to organize several teams working on the same product so productivity is optimized
- Practices that will help teams efficiently build an integrated software product
- Techniques to detect irregularities and how to address them appropriately
- Challenges in large-scale development initiatives and how to get back on track
This course is for you if…SPS is targeted at development leads and managers and anyone else involved in formulating, participating or managing scaled Scrum product development. Organizations are encouraged to send a team of people that will be (or already are) running large Scrum initiatives. It is especially oriented to those who:
- Already are effectively running small Scrum projects
- Want to apply multiple Scrum teams to develop a large system or product
- Managing scaled projects
- Struggling with scaled projects
Before coming to the courseAttendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Nexus Guide (required).
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working with a Scrum Team or through taking a Professional Scrum Master class or similar course.
- Have an understanding of development techniques, tools, and practices needed to sustain large scale development.
- Passed the Nexus Open assessment.