Over on the Northwest Cadence blog we are doing a big push on Visual Studio 11 (dev11) content. I and my colleagues will be delivering content on Visual Studio 11, Visual Studio 11 Team Foundation Server & Visual Studio Team Foundation Service (AKA TFS Preview).
I have been concentrating on the hosted (azure) version of TFS and my first blog post has just gone up on http://blog.nwcadence.com that includes both screenshots, opinions and video demos of TFS preview in action.
Some of the highlights are:
- Live ID login
- Web UI that works on more than IE
- Dates on Iterations
- Built in support for Team’s
- Project & Team profiles with images and identity
- Default areas and Iterations for teams
- Support for configuring Alerts for others and teams
- The ability to see effective permissions
- Options to see where those effective permissions came from
I only have one post today, but I have more tomorrow:[feedlist listurl=”http://blog.nwcadence.com/author/mrhinsh/feed/rss/” limit=20 more=no]
And this just the beginning…
- Follow http://blog.nwcadence.com for more posts…
There will be plenty more this month and after the 2012 MVP Global Summit in a couple of weeks…