On Monday 24th October one of our consultants, Dan Wood, is presenting our course on Testing with Visual Studio ALM. The course is running on Monday 24th October and I managed to get NWC to provide 10 additional seats for you guys at the discounted rate.
If you are in Europe then it is a little later in the day, but it is at least not in the middle of the night . I think however that you will enjoy it anyway.
Target Audience: Testers, Test Managers and Development Managers
By the end of the course, testers should be able to:
Start testing software with Microsoft Test Manager and TFS. Test Managers will have enough knowledge to manage testing activities with MTM and TFS. All participants should understand the workflow between developers and testers and understand the benefits of MTM and TFS. In addition, all participants will understand the reports generated by TFS relating to quality and be able to report on application quality on the Cube.
- End to End discussion of the application lifecycle using Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager
- Features of the 2010 release with a focus on how these apply to testers
- Including Work Item Tracking and an Introduction to Automated Builds
- Creating & Managing Test Plans
- Creating & Managing Test Cases
- Executing manual tests
- Filing Bugs
- Exploratory Testing
- Verifying bugs
- Automating manual tests
- Executing automated tests
Course: Testing with Test Professional 2010 and Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
Dates: October 24 -27, 2011
Time: 8:30AM-12:30PM PST daily | 16:30 – 20:30 GMT daily
Price: $1,200 (~£750) per student
This is a really worth while course that will help you get the most out of Test Professional. Dan is a fantastic teacher and will be giving energising sessions.